My stories....
Beranda
Edwaaard!
I love Rob/Edward sooo much! He's so cute n cool!! :)
Categories:
Edward
Leave a Reply
Blogger templates
Blogroll
Category List
Album Single
Artikel
Curhat
Diary
Edward
JPOP
Kim Hyun Joong
Kim Jaejoong
Kim Junsu
Lagu
Lirik
Poem
PreOrder
Quotes
Robert Pattinson
ss501
Tutorial
TVXQ
Blog Archive
►
2012
(7)
►
Juni
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
Maret
(2)
►
Januari
(3)
►
2011
(23)
►
Juli
(1)
►
Juni
(5)
►
Mei
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
Maret
(2)
►
Februari
(11)
►
Januari
(1)
▼
2010
(11)
►
Desember
(3)
►
Oktober
(2)
►
Juni
(1)
►
Mei
(1)
►
April
(1)
▼
Januari
(3)
Cara Buat Ebook untuk Ponsel Java (.jar)
Edwaaard!
I must forget him.
►
2009
(12)
►
Desember
(6)
►
November
(1)
►
Oktober
(4)
►
September
(1)
About Us
Total Pageviews
My stories....
Labels
Album Single
(1)
Artikel
(3)
Curhat
(12)
Diary
(2)
Edward
(1)
JPOP
(1)
Kim Hyun Joong
(6)
Kim Jaejoong
(1)
Kim Junsu
(1)
Lagu
(18)
Lirik
(16)
Poem
(2)
PreOrder
(1)
Quotes
(5)
Robert Pattinson
(1)
ss501
(1)
Tutorial
(3)
TVXQ
(1)
Poll
Diberdayakan oleh
Blogger
.
Popular Posts
Gidarida ( Waiting ) - Panic
Omo, finally found this song lyric.. I'm soooo in love with this song.. I heard this song when I was watching dream high. This song is...
Journey - Angela Zhang
It's a long long journey Till i know where a i'm supposed to be It's a long long journey And i don't know if i can believ...
:")
There are things that you love, but you have to give up, not because you don't want them anymore but because you realized that they...
SS501 - 영원토록 (FOREVER) lyrics + translate
Title: 영원토록 Singer: SS501 Album: Destination Track: 4 Credit: (Hangul) cinetrip@ blog.naver .com + (Romanization) yas@link 4triples.blogspot...
Disguise
Have you ever felt some kind of emptiness inside You will never measure up, to those people you Must be strong, can't show them that you...
It's a long long journey
sebenernya gue udah lama banget pengen nulis tentang ini, tapi ga sempet2.. hehe Dulu yaaa dari kecil gue pengeeen banget yang namanya jadi ...
Life is an adventure
"I want to live my life to the absolute fullest. To open my eyes. To be all I can be. To travel roads not taken. To meet faces unknown....
It Has To Be You - Yesung
오늘도 내 기억을 따라 헤매다 oneuldo nae gieogeul ttara hemaeda 이 길 끝에서 서성이는 나 i gil kkeuteseo seoseongineun na 다신 볼 수도 없는 니가 나를 붙잡아 dasin bol sudo eomn...
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Your Guardian Angel
When I see your smile Tears roll down my face I can’t replace And now that I’m strong I have figured out How this world turns cold and it br...
Oppa.. You're so cute...
Aaaa.. cute bangetttt....
Blog Archive
►
2012
(7)
►
Juni
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
Maret
(2)
►
Januari
(3)
►
2011
(23)
►
Juli
(1)
►
Juni
(5)
►
Mei
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
Maret
(2)
►
Februari
(11)
►
Januari
(1)
▼
2010
(11)
►
Desember
(3)
►
Oktober
(2)
►
Juni
(1)
►
Mei
(1)
►
April
(1)
▼
Januari
(3)
Cara Buat Ebook untuk Ponsel Java (.jar)
Edwaaard!
I must forget him.
►
2009
(12)
►
Desember
(6)
►
November
(1)
►
Oktober
(4)
►
September
(1)
Followers
About Me
KHJAngel
Lihat profil lengkapku
Popular Posts
Gidarida ( Waiting ) - Panic
Omo, finally found this song lyric.. I'm soooo in love with this song.. I heard this song when I was watching dream high. This song is...
Journey - Angela Zhang
It's a long long journey Till i know where a i'm supposed to be It's a long long journey And i don't know if i can believ...
:")
There are things that you love, but you have to give up, not because you don't want them anymore but because you realized that they...
SS501 - 영원토록 (FOREVER) lyrics + translate
Title: 영원토록 Singer: SS501 Album: Destination Track: 4 Credit: (Hangul) cinetrip@ blog.naver .com + (Romanization) yas@link 4triples.blogspot...
Disguise
Have you ever felt some kind of emptiness inside You will never measure up, to those people you Must be strong, can't show them that you...
It's a long long journey
sebenernya gue udah lama banget pengen nulis tentang ini, tapi ga sempet2.. hehe Dulu yaaa dari kecil gue pengeeen banget yang namanya jadi ...
Life is an adventure
"I want to live my life to the absolute fullest. To open my eyes. To be all I can be. To travel roads not taken. To meet faces unknown....
It Has To Be You - Yesung
오늘도 내 기억을 따라 헤매다 oneuldo nae gieogeul ttara hemaeda 이 길 끝에서 서성이는 나 i gil kkeuteseo seoseongineun na 다신 볼 수도 없는 니가 나를 붙잡아 dasin bol sudo eomn...
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Your Guardian Angel
When I see your smile Tears roll down my face I can’t replace And now that I’m strong I have figured out How this world turns cold and it br...
Oppa.. You're so cute...
Aaaa.. cute bangetttt....